Kubota l322 rotary plow

/ Kubota l322 rotary plow #1  

KubotainNH

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100
Hello, just wondering if anyone has any info on this unit. I see there is one for sale locally and wonder if it would fit on my B6100. It's a 5 foot, front mount snowblower. That would make it a few inches wider than my FEL. Why they call it a rotay plow, who knows. I'm told it came off a 185dt. Thoughts? Maybe this post should go in implements... oh well.

thanks,

/ Kubota l322 rotary plow #2  
Hello KubotainNH, My last kubota was a B6100 that came with a 48" front snowblower.

The previous owner bent the auger when he picked up some ice that fell off his garage roof and into the snow in his driveway. He replaced it and bent a second one, which was on the machine when he sold it to me. He threw in the spare bent one also, figured I could have both straightened. Well they could not be straightened and kubota wanted about $900 for all replacement parts.

To make a long story short if its not too late, the 48" span was too much for the auger (no carrier at mid-point) so I would be cautious about a 60" one if it is the same design.

/ Kubota l322 rotary plow
Thanks for the reply. This is the unit: l-322 kubota 5 ft snow blower So are you saying the auger flexes in the middle making it possible to bend? BTW, does anyone know what the size difference is between a 185dt and a B6100? Thanks.

/ Kubota l322 rotary plow #4  
The one you are purchasing looks to be two-stage, mine was single. So the rpm of the auger was high enough that the damage was caused when it picked up the solid material (ice). Yes, both were bent near the middle, but could not be straightened. The auger axle was a heavy wall pipe. I would not think you should have any problems with a two stage.