Kubota L3400 seat cutoff switch

/ Kubota L3400 seat cutoff switch #21  
7 years later and this thread helped me out of a field of curious steer. Treadle valve, it had pushed partway out of its holder... there's nothing there that clicks it into place, it just sits in there snug. Bad design IMO, I put it back in with some rtv on the sides. Now I understand why playing with that pedal was sometimes needed to start my L3700!

Wish I'd seen the thread before checking every fuse and switch!

/ Kubota L3400 seat cutoff switch #22  
800 hrs. on the L3800 now. The seat switch has given me no more problems at all and works as it should. The new problem I was having with the HST pedal was it got very rough to use going forwards. Worked smoothly going into reverse but had to use force to go forwards. After greasing all the grease fittings nothing changed. Then I looked at the linkage behind the gray plate just to the left of the pedal. looks like a round roller bearing there so I greased that as I could see the metal was a little shiny. Pedal works smoothly in both directions now. Hope this helps somebody.

/ Kubota L3400 seat cutoff switch #23  
Subject: Electrical issue

Kubota L4400 will not start. I have never had a problem with the HST treadle.
I have replaced the switch part #TD060-53902 switch/neutral and the 6-year-old battery, but still nothing when I try to start. Fuses appear all good. I suspect an electrical issue. I have not yet checked the starter or solenoid. A month ago I had a bath,(see image) but there was not an issue before now.

Attachments

• IMG_3275[1].JPG
    IMG_3275[1].JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3356[1].JPG
    IMG_3356[1].JPG
    813.8 KB · Views: 49
   / Kubota L3400 seat cutoff switch #24  
My neighbors Jim and Bucky came and we eliminated the treadle switch, pto switch, and seat switch but still nothing when turning the key but the panel light for the battery, glow light and oil light. So Bucky was drawn to the starter and solenoid since only a clicking sound was also heard when turning the key. He jumped the starter and got someting in addition to clicking. It was the starter which was not replaced but only kicked a couple of times. The cost was $80 for the switch part that I had broken troubleshooting 3 days ago.