Kubota L355SS draft control linkage missing! Need pics!

/ Kubota L355SS draft control linkage missing! Need pics! #1  

grayw0lf

Tractor
Kubota L355SS
The draft control linkage on my Kubota L355SS is partially missing. The end of the linkage at the draft control valve is present, but the other end does not connect to anything. The parts diagrams don't really show where it connects to. I have a feeling that my draft control valve is also completely inoperable.

The Operator's Manual suggests improperly adjusted linkage could be the reason why my 3pt hitch doesn't raise up very far at all.

Does anyone have a pic of the linkage on the back right on a L355, L345, or similar tractor???

Thank you very much!!!

:)

/ Kubota L355SS draft control linkage missing! Need pics! #2  
I don't have a diagram but I have L345 and L355ss machines - both of which have long lost their draft control feedback. On the L345 the ROPS was updated so the rod was too short and I never replaced it. Not sure what became of it on the L355ss.
The other end of rod attaches to the side of the pivoting top link and senses when the implement either lifts or drops as the front wheels go down or up on uneven ground. I think we just leave the draft lever all the way up and it's not an issue. Neither machine is in my yard at the moment but I'll have a look next time one is here and see if leaving the draft lever down limits the 3ph motion. I'll also look at the 355ss shop manual and post any info I find. Take care, Dick B

/ Kubota L355SS draft control linkage missing! Need pics! #3  
The machines are still elsewhere - but I did find a couple pages in the L355ss shop manual that show adjustments for both position and draft controls. Sounds like maybe the position control needs adjustment. Good luck.

Attachments

• draft control.jpg
    draft control.jpg
    891.3 KB · Views: 162
  • position control.jpg
    position control.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
   / Kubota L355SS draft control linkage missing! Need pics!
The machines are still elsewhere - but I did find a couple pages in the L355ss shop manual that show adjustments for both position and draft controls. Sounds like maybe the position control needs adjustment. Good luck.

Much appreciated! I'm guessing my draft control was also left unhooked after adding a ROPS.

I'll have to go home & try adjusting the linkage!