Kubota L39 for sale

Item Details
Type
Tractor
Make
Kubota
I have an L6060 on the way, so it’s time for my L39 to find a new Home.

39hp Kubota tractor with backhoe
Glide Shift transmission
Triple hydraulic remotes
LED lights
Loader w/2000 lb lift capacity and skid steer quick disconnect and third function hydraulics
Backhoe is easily removable, has a hydraulic thumb and digs to 10’
Includes 3 point hitch arms and toplink
Owner operated only for personal use on acreage
All maintenance up to date
Stored inside
Meticulously cared for
Includes a full set of manuals
1000 hours

Located in The Pas, MB Canada
Available second half of November pending delivery of new tractor.

$36,000 Canadian

Adjustments.jpg
IMG_2126.jpg
IMG_2115.jpg
IMG_2139.jpg
IMG_2125.jpg
IMG_2123.jpg

Last edited:
   / Kubota L39 for sale #11  
You might be able to google Trudeau and "fake Eyebrows" to see him speaking at some world summit with his fake eyebrows falling down his face. Wasn't shown on a single canadian TV station! THAT is more pathetic and frightening than the eyebrows!

Perhaps you have noticed, that we also have suppression of one side of the political news in the USA also.

/ Kubota L39 for sale #12  
You might be able to google Trudeau and "fake Eyebrows" to see him speaking at some world summit with his fake eyebrows falling down his face.

Lol, never heard of that. Just googled it, and easy to find out, he just has weird eyebrows. They aren't fake, calm down. Plenty of very high res photos of him available with his odd, but real looking eyebrows.

/ Kubota L39 for sale
So, this seems to have gotten politically hijacked. Does anyone here want to talk about buying a tractor?

/ Kubota L39 for sale #14  
I'd love that tractor, even though it's not HST, but that darn 32+hr drive is a bit much for me!

/ Kubota L39 for sale #15  
I'd love that tractor, even though it's not HST, but that darn 32+hr drive is a bit much for me!

The $36,000 price is actually $27,000 USD
"not HST"??... What is.... "Glide Shift"?
Two day trip each way, to/from The Pas.

/ Kubota L39 for sale #17  
   / Kubota L39 for sale #18  
The $36,000 price is actually $27,000 USD
"not HST"??... What is.... "Glide Shift"?
Two day trip each way, to/from The Pas.
Is actually $26,917.20 currently! Even better (for me)

Glide shift is nice, probably one of the better shuttle type trans, but still not as good as HST for my applications.

Give you an idea, a less equipped B26 with similar hrs (no thumb, aux. Hyd or third function) goes for about 24-27k.

I actually just found a L45 locally about same hrs and condition as the OP's L39 but without the rear remotes for 31k usd. Sold in a couple days!

/ Kubota L39 for sale #19  
I wish this was closer to me...

/ Kubota L39 for sale #20  
Is actually $26,917.20 currently! Even better (for me)

Glide shift is nice, probably one of the better shuttle type trans, but still not as good as HST for my applications.

Give you an idea, a less equipped B26 with similar hrs (no thumb, aux. Hyd or third function) goes for about 24-27k.

I actually just found a L45 locally about same hrs and condition as the OP's L39 but without the rear remotes for 31k usd. Sold in a couple days!

I bought my 2006 (original owner -CL) HST L48 with 250.9 hours last year for 32K USD.
It has Q/A bucket, 3rd function w/diverter (operates bucket latches), 3 rear remotes, 24" Q/A hoe bucket, and Hyd. thumb.
I repainted the somewhat faded fenders, and wheels, replaced seat, compounded the remainder, and generally spiffed it all up, with a few new rubber parts etc.

It looks almost like new.
I am a happy camper!
A friend, who knows equipment, says I "stole" it!

I was just admiring it as it sits in my Morton building!
A VERY old "boy", with a REALLY nice toy!
It is raining today......I won't take it out!

Last edited: