Kubota M59. Best condition you’ll find.

Item Details
Type
Tractor
Make
Kubota
I’m changing directions with my equipment and I need to sell this. Located in Crossville TN. It currently has 720 hours although I’m going to keep using it until I sell it. It has 3rd function on the front for a grapple hookup, 3 rear remotes on the back, the 3 point arms are included, and the backhoe has a hydraulic thumb. The backhoe has a 16” and 24” bucket. My grapple and forks aren’t included. Just the front bucket. There’s no emissions crap on this unit. $43,000.
IMG_9727.JPG
IMG_9726.JPG
IMG_9725.JPG
IMG_9724.JPG
IMG_9721.JPG

/ Kubota M59. Best condition you’ll find. #2  
I can't say I think I ever saw one of those. Sweet machine. All business, no nonsense! I like that.

3ph? PTO?

/ Kubota M59. Best condition you’ll find.
I can't say I think I ever saw one of those. Sweet machine. All business, no nonsense! I like that.

3ph? PTO?

Yes the backhoe drops off and you can put a 3 point hitch on and there’s a PTO. It’s a fairly easy conversion. This isn’t my machine I borrowed the picture from the web but here’s one with mower. View attachment 688400

Last edited:
   / Kubota M59. Best condition you’ll find. #4  
4570Man - a quick note. The link to attachment 688400 will not load.

4570Man - a quick note. The link to attachment 688400 will not load.

Can you see the first pictures? They’re blank for me now. The pictures have been screwed up since they updated the forum.

/ Kubota M59. Best condition you’ll find. #6  
Can you see the first pictures? They’re blank for me now. The pictures have been screwed up since they updated the forum.
"updated" ???

If anyone is interested and can’t see the pictures PM me your phone and I’ll send them.