Kubota M8560

/ Kubota M8560 #1  

71Loadstar

Tractor
Kubota m5140
Having an issue with my m8560
There’s a loud chatter/hammering noise coming from the transmission I believe! Dealer has had it apart and found nothing. The noise can only be heard with the hyd shuttle in forward or reverse. If you activate any hydraulic function it magnifies the noise. Also does it with the transmission in neutral . Is there a way to download videos? Thanks

Attachments

• DF54B745-2656-456A-B3E1-A7E338931450.jpeg
    DF54B745-2656-456A-B3E1-A7E338931450.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 74
   / Kubota M8560 #2  
Have you looked at the pump? From your description it sounds like something broke loose and is hung up in the system, did the dealer check the pressure and flow?

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / Kubota M8560 #3  
Did dealer check damper plate? Springs in damper plate could have failed.

/ Kubota M8560 #4  
Where is your 3pt hydraulic pump? In Masseys there is an age old thing with a pin which prevents the internal hyd pump from counter force rotating (driven off a shaft internal to the chassis.) If that pin is worn or gets to rattling in it's holes/slots the noise can be horrendous! I have heard it sound like a main bearing was gone ! Anyway, I doubt there is any similarity with your M8560 but it makes me wonder. If you run your 3pt lift levers to their extremes are you able to affect the noise? This is intriguing to say the least. Maybe find a dealer with more experience on that model Kubota? I'm amazed that they had it apart and could find nothing -- reason to look for a more experienced Kubota mechanic.

/ Kubota M8560 #5  
Is it the Rops rattling?! Or something in a tool box?! Sorry for not being helpful :). Nice grapple by the way! (And dog!)