Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat?

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #1  

ldowney

Tractor
2018 Kubota L4760 HSTC
Hey guys. Bought an MX6000 earlier this year. My only complaint is just how uncomfortable the factory seat is. My previous tractors were M7060 and L4760. My questions is...I'm considering upgrading to the air ride seat from Kubota. Has anyone installed this seat in the MX series tractor? Is it the cloth comfort type seat or is it still the rubber foam type seat I currently have in the tractor now? If you have the air ride seat, could you post a photo of what the seat looks like? Thanks for any help or advice.

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #2  
Hey guys. Bought an MX6000 earlier this year. My only complaint is just how uncomfortable the factory seat is. My previous tractors were M7060 and L4760. My questions is...I'm considering upgrading to the air ride seat from Kubota. Has anyone installed this seat in the MX series tractor? Is it the cloth comfort type seat or is it still the rubber foam type seat I currently have in the tractor now? If you have the air ride seat, could you post a photo of what the seat looks like? Thanks for any help or advice.
I bought an MX 5400 this winter; just mowed 30 acres with it, that seat has got to go. Have you found one yet?

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #3  
A couple of weeks ago, I mowed about 7 acres at our place with my JD3032E and bush hog for the second time this year. I have been mowing the same area for years, but it is now taking 2 days or so for the soreness to leave my back. At 72, that's not something that I want to deal with every couple of weeks, so I payed a visit to Amazon.

I ordered a suspension seat that is very similar to the JD factory seat on my 994R. The cost was about $340, and it was here 3-4 days later. I installed it using the existing hardware with the exception of a plate that I fabricated. I drilled several holes and modified a couple of pieces on the tractor, but it was about a 3 hour install.

I mowed again Friday, and I should have added that seat when I bought the tractor. It was great to get off of the tractor pain free! Actually, I believe this seat is more comfortable than the expensive JD factory suspension seat. It seems to have more travel, and absorbs the shock better than the JD seat. Great investment!

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #4  
Tell us more about the seat! Do you have the product details?

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #5  
The seat is a VEVOR Suspension Seat with safety switch and seat belt. The price is $335.99, and free shipping if you are a Prime member.

I used the seat belt from the tractor because it is retractable, but I mounted it to the seat because of the movement of the suspension.

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #6  
It's been awhile. Are you still happy with the seat?

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #7  
   / Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #8  
I use Grammer air suspension seat that was an option when I ordered the M7040

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #9  
You would think for what you have to pay, whether it be a small tractor or a very large tractor, that the comfort of the operator would be a high priority. Nobody should have to shell out hundreds of dollars so that their new machine won't hurt them.

840639456-1024x683.jpg

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #10  
You would think for what you have to pay, whether it be a small tractor or a very large tractor, that the comfort of the operator would be a high priority. Nobody should have to shell out hundreds of dollars so that their new machine won't hurt them.

View attachment 758370
If you are five feet tall weighing 99 lbs then the OEM seats will be comfortable.