kubota mx5000 blows oil cap off

/ kubota mx5000 blows oil cap off #11  
Engine or transmission? Common rail or mechanically injected? That will determine which crankcase breather arrangement you have.
It appears to me MX5000 has an inj pump not common rail fuel system

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-14 065515.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-14 065515.png
    558.9 KB · Views: 71
   / kubota mx5000 blows oil cap off #13  
The OP's tractor is a PRE emissions tractor.

Accordingly to Messicks parts diagram, it can have two types of breathers. One with a PCV dumping directly to the atmosphere and another with the PCV dumbing to the intake manifold. Either way, might be a good time to pull the PCV out and check if it's clogged.

/ kubota mx5000 blows oil cap off
It looks like there is a hose coming out of my valve cover going to my intake manifold but I don't see a pcv valve, just a hose

/ kubota mx5000 blows oil cap off #15  
Breather hoses can collect moisture and in cold climates can freeze up. The engine would then lose it's vent and would blow the cap, gasket, or seal.

The OP's tractor is a PRE emissions tractor.

Accordingly to Messicks parts diagram, it can have two types of breathers. One with a PCV dumping directly to the atmosphere and another with the PCV dumbing to the intake manifold. Either way, might be a good time to pull the PCV out and check if it's clogged.
Mine has a hose coming out of the valve cover and into the intake manifold, but I don't see a PCV valve

Mine has a hose coming out of the valve cover and into the intake manifold, but I don't see a PCV valve
There is a little plate with 4 screws on top of the valve cover just above the hose running to the intake,could that be the pcv valve?

/ kubota mx5000 blows oil cap off #18  
There is a little plate with 4 screws on top of the valve cover just above the hose running to the intake,could that be the pcv valve?
Yes look at pg 1 of this thread TX Jim posted the diagram for you