Kubota parts.

/ Kubota parts.
Uhhhh, you ever bought John Deere, JCB or CAT parts? Lol
Yes, i worked for a township with all Cat equipment...the bills for parts and service would choke you.

/ Kubota parts.
i can't complain too much, first time i broke something and i have used it hard. I will say the little B2650 is an awesome machine for medium duty work etc.

/ Kubota parts. #13  
i thank you all for these suggestions...im not good at thinking outside the box. Im sure i can patch it up. JB weld for starters. I the tailpipe caught a large limb and bent the pipe, snapped the holder and cracked the muffler. this is what happens when you use a little Kubota like a Cat D-8 in the woods.... live and learn. thanks all
If you try J-B Weld for a quick fix, be sure to use their high-temperature version and not their regular formula. They call it high-heat or high-temp and it is supposedly designed for exhaust manifolds, mufflers, etc.

/ Kubota parts.
Ok on that...and i thank you, had not thought of that.

/ Kubota parts. #15  
I doubt it's a special muffler (thank god it's not a full Tier IV tractor). There are probably generic substitutes if you can find the right place to look.
Sure are and on the net too. Reliable Parts is one. Most parts I buy OEM but some I don't, depending on what it is. Good example for me is tie rod ends. OEM Kubota ends are expensive and aren't greaseable. The ones Reliable sells are greaseable and imported as well, just like the OEM ends are. No brainer for me, I buy Reliable aftermarket ends because they are greaseable. That don't apply to everything however. Engine parts and bushings I always buy OEM as I know the fitment is correct. Accessories like seats and lighting stuff, always aftermarket and... I bought my filters from Messicks ONE TIME. I have 2 identical M9's and I only use OEM filters. Messicks was slightly less than my dealer was/is on filters but Messicks socked me hard on shipping cost. I won't make that mistake ever again.

Ship costs have been climbing steadily for at least 2 years. Always factor in ship costs in your decisions about where to source an parts.

/ Kubota parts. #16  
I would braze as opposed to welding or JB' ing it.

/ Kubota parts. #17  
Yes, i worked for a township with all Cat equipment...the bills for parts and service would choke you.
I just broke a small metal shield on the back of my CX-15. Tore it right in half. Welded the mounting points back on.

1648398555687.jpeg

Its really just a piece of angle iron punched out for the hanging safety shields.
I was thinks like $75…..how about $210!

/ Kubota parts. #19  
When welding a muffler you'll want to clean the inside as much as possible. Otherwise when the oil residue burns off it'll mess with the welding process. You may need to use a torch to burn off the residue.

/ Kubota parts.
Ok im going to try the brazing approach even tho i have little experience. thanks for that tip, will heat it up good