Oil & Fuel Kubota Promo; coupon for hydraulic oil.

/ Kubota Promo; coupon for hydraulic oil. #1  

old and tired

Veteran Member
Tractor
L2800 HST
You need to order the coupon based on your tractor size. Small B, BX, LX get $10 off of One 5 gallon bucket of Kubota UDT or Super UDT2 hydraulic fluid - Bigger tractors can get 2 for L models or 3 buckets for M (Excluding M7)... I was going to buy it anyway, why not save some dough?

Kubota Parts Coupon for Hydraulic oil

/ Kubota Promo; coupon for hydraulic oil. #2  
Did it! Thanks.

/ Kubota Promo; coupon for hydraulic oil. #3  
You need to order the coupon based on your tractor size. Small B, BX, LX get $10 off of One 5 gallon bucket of Kubota UDT or Super UDT2 hydraulic fluid - Bigger tractors can get 2 for L models or 3 buckets for M (Excluding M7)... I was going to buy it anyway, why not save some dough?

Kubota Parts Coupon for Hydraulic oil

Does the coupon come via E-Mail?
I filled out the form and submitted, but no coupon yet!

/ Kubota Promo; coupon for hydraulic oil. #4  
Thanks for the link.

/ Kubota Promo; coupon for hydraulic oil. #5  
If you do this you will forever sell for $10 your address & email etc. info. to some marketing co. and Kubota?

/ Kubota Promo; coupon for hydraulic oil. #6  
I'd forgotten, but some years ago, Kubota dealers would usually have some deals on service items link fluids and filters during February. As for selling you address and email to marketers and Kubota- if you use the internet, that info is long ago available to anyone who wants it.

/ Kubota Promo; coupon for hydraulic oil. #7  
I have a B2650 and they sent me $20 off...not sure if it was an error, but I now have 5 gallons of SUPER UDT2 at $20 off!

/ Kubota Promo; coupon for hydraulic oil. #8  
I have a B2650 and they sent me $20 off...not sure if it was an error, but I now have 5 gallons of SUPER UDT2 at $20 off!

I have a B2650 too. I hope that is the situation. Someone above asked if the coupon comes via email. It does.

/ Kubota Promo; coupon for hydraulic oil. #9  
   / Kubota Promo; coupon for hydraulic oil. #10  
Good time to ask as I've wondered. How long can fluid like this sit around in a garage before being used? Does it expire?