Kubota still offering 0 percent financing

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #201  
If one is paying a higher price and has to buy their overpriced insurance, then your vaunted “0%” Kubota financing is just a scheme.
KTAC insurance was much more expensive than what my insurance company charges when it was offered to me, so they are making even more off their 0% buyers forced into accepting it. I have bought a new M-7040, L-39 and M126X over the last 20 years and their insurance offer was significantly higher.
Kubota can legally require you cover the tractor with insurance while financed. They cannot legally require you use KTAC for that, nor can they legally charge you more for the tractor if you use another insurer. If a dealer says otherwise, it is the dealer that is the problem and I would leave regardless of tractor color.

I am no Kubota fan boy. I think they are overpriced and under featured. I would get one if the price was right, only because they are the closest. I've got no issues with their deals, because I know enough to call a dealer on their BS when we get to finance.

They remind me of Nissan. For a while, Nissan was right there with Honda and Toyota in quality and had some good vehicles. Then they got complacent and may as well be a Dodge.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #203  
Kubota can legally require you cover the tractor with insurance while financed. They cannot legally require you use KTAC for that, nor can they legally charge you more for the tractor if you use another insurer. If a dealer says otherwise, it is the dealer that is the problem and I would leave regardless of tractor color.

I am no Kubota fan boy. I think they are overpriced and under featured. I would get one if the price was right, only because they are the closest. I've got no issues with their deals, because I know enough to call a dealer on their BS when we get to finance.

They remind me of Nissan. For a while, Nissan was right there with Honda and Toyota in quality and had some good vehicles. Then they got complacent and may as well be a Dodge.
Hey! Watch it. 😠
Nothing wrong with Dodge…..

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #204  
If one is paying a higher price and has to buy their overpriced insurance, then your vaunted “0%” Kubota financing is just a scheme.
KTAC insurance was much more expensive than what my insurance company charges when it was offered to me, so they are making even more off their 0% buyers forced into accepting it. I have bought a new M-7040, L-39 and M126X over the last 20 years and their insurance offer was significantly higher.
Yes it is significantly higher than other insurance options. It’s also significantly better insurance. Like all insurance, statistically the insurance company wins. But when you need it, it’s good to have insurance. It’s worth it to me. Everyone makes financial trade-offs.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #205  
Yes it is significantly higher than other insurance options. It’s also significantly better insurance. Like all insurance, statistically the insurance company wins. But when you need it, it’s good to have insurance. It’s worth it to me. Everyone makes financial trade-offs.

I have had to actually use my Nationwide Agribusiness insurance for my business on tractors and equipment probably 3 times in last 10 years. It was an excellent experience each time. Unlike you, I have a business to run with 15+ pieces of equipment to insure.
So no, I don’t need Kubotas overpriced insurance to get excellent service. I am smart enough to know Kubota is making a tremendous profit off their overpriced insurance and also can see right through their “0%” scheme, and anyone else's for that matter.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #206  
Hey! Watch it. 😠
Nothing wrong with Dodge…..
Well, my first hand experience is with my wife's 87 Dodge Shadow she had when we got married. There may have been a time for Dodge and there may be a few models that work despite their complacency, but I see Dodge and Nissan as shells of their former selves. Check the reliability rankings.

As for the 0% thing, even if OEMs have higher prices to cover the 'cost' of cheap financing, you are paying the higher prices whether you use the financing or not. It is 100% like the fact that you pay for their marketing and any other overhead they incur. Those costs are spread out among all sales. (Just as if you bought one without ever seeing an advertisement). For Kubota manufacturing (as opposed to Kubota Finance) the 0% is just an advertising expense. For the Finance business, it is the only rational way to function in a poorly structured regulatory environment. Happy to dive into those details on the Porch.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #207  

Back a couple of months ago when I bought my Kubota skid steer and was still in the talking/debating stage of going with the 0% financing the dealer gave me a quote on what it would be monthly for the Kubota insurance and it was extremley high, but he also told me that it was perfectly fine to go with my own insurance just as long as it was insured during the finance period, I didn't finance but I did still insure my machine with my own insurance company.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #208  
My Kubota purchases over the years have also gone with Kubota insurance.

Comparing insurance on new equipment purchases and what is actually covered, on property and off, is really important. One needs to understand the fine print.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #209  
I’m in line for my first cabbed tractor as soon as the Kubota dealer can find one. I’ll inquire about getting the more expensive but extensive Kubota insurance for just the first year or two. I bent a new canopy on my open station pretty quickly. 😫 FYI overhanging oak limbs can be stout.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #210  
I’m in line for my first cabbed tractor as soon as the Kubota dealer can find one. I’ll inquire about getting the more expensive but extensive Kubota insurance for just the first year or two. I bent a new canopy on my open station pretty quickly. 😫 FYI overhanging oak limbs can be stout.

Now that we have a cab, if I ever get another one, it will be standard equipment.

I honestly don't know how I survived without one. Just the bugs and dust mitigation are pleasant differences. Especially so on the ground bees when they are bouncing around off the glass. On the outside, LOL.