Kubota SUDT2 in TC34Da

/ Kubota SUDT2 in TC34Da #1  

mjonesnh

Gold Member
Tractor
TC34DA
Have a hydraulic fluid change coming up in the fall. Wondering if anyone has tried the SUDT2 kubota UTF in their HST Boomer. Believe this is a synthetic fluid compared to the New Holland conventional fluid. In winter time tractor can be really sluggish in cold temps until it warms up.

/ Kubota SUDT2 in TC34Da #2  
No direct experience, but I would have no qualms about putting SUDT2 in a New Holland. It will probably work quieter and better than 134 in cold weather.

/ Kubota SUDT2 in TC34Da #3  
I started using SUDT2 in everything including woodsplitter, old Case 1958 crawler, new Kioti tractor, even Cub Cadet hydros. Can't say anything bad about it except the price. The main reason I use it in all is for implement interchangeability between tractors.

I really noticed the difference in the old Case crawler that I use in the cold Winter months to skid logs. The thing works great even at 0f. The hydraulics no longer need warming up for 20 minutes like before.

Good luck, Fred

/ Kubota SUDT2 in TC34Da #4  
Got better cold weather performance with it in my TC26DA. I like the idea of having one fluid for everything and I have a Kubota garden tractor for cutting grass. Never thought of using it in my log splitter, but now that I see it above, I'll likely do that too. It's getting to be time for its first fluid change.

/ Kubota SUDT2 in TC34Da #5  
No direct experience, but I would have no qualms about putting SUDT2 in a New Holland. It will probably work quieter and better than 134 in cold weather.

We have been putting the Kubota fluid in the CNH built tractors for years to improve the hydraulic response times and overall performance and a quieter operation of the tractors!

/ Kubota SUDT2 in TC34Da #6  
We have been putting the Kubota fluid in the CNH built tractors for years to improve the hydraulic response times and overall performance and a quieter operation of the tractors!

And SUDT2 is less expensive than New Holland F200A.

/ Kubota SUDT2 in TC34Da #7  
And SUDT2 is less expensive than New Holland F200A.

I always liked the CaseIH oil because of the history of hydro's and the ability to absorb moisture for our winter times. The Kubota oil just seems to make all makes quieter and more responsive.

/ Kubota SUDT2 in TC34Da #8  
HyTran has always been a very good oil. But there were ‘other brand’ applications that weren’t an ideal fit. MasterTran Ultraction has mitigated that somewhat being a little more viscous. But I’m off topic (again).

/ Kubota SUDT2 in TC34Da #9  
Hi,

I use SUDT2 in both my TC29Da and mt TC24DA. Huge improvement in performance over standard oil. I also use the CNH cold weather HST filter on both that has much larger holes to allow better flow. You will appreciate that in both cold and warm weather.

Brian

/ Kubota SUDT2 in TC34Da #10  
Have been using Case IH HyTran Ultra traction per the recommendation of my NewHolland/Case dealer. he says it replaces the old MultiG134 Ambra fluid. I to have a trans service coming up in the fall and have been thinking about changing to Kubota SUDT in my T2310. In 07 or 08 they put a larger HST cooler on these tractors and I think the more viscous fluid makes more chattering of check valves ect. This is my theory anyways. Like always I will use CNH filters.