Kubota Tire Questions

/ Kubota Tire Questions #1  

jack s

Tractor
Kubota
I own a Kubota B2320. I have industrial (farm) tires, but I need to get turf tires as my industrial tires are trashing my lawn. They work fine for bush-hogging my pasture. The current tires are 11.2-16, and the Kubota dealer says I need 33x15.5-15 or 33x12.5-15. It looks like the rim diameter is different, so I will also have to get new rims. Is there a reason I can not put 16" turf tires on the old rims?? My industrial tires are 15 years old and a little beat up. Also, is there any reason I could not use the new turf tires (and rims, I assume) to bush hog? My pasture is a little steep, but it is only 4 acres. Last question-anybody have any recommendations between the 2 different sizes of turf tires??
Thanks

/ Kubota Tire Questions #2  
For some reason turf tires all seem seem to have a huge sidewall, and they only make so many sizes and tread patterns. I'd search around on the internet. If your tractor is 4wd, it's critical to the drivetrain that the they are sized (front and rear rolling diameter) properly. I'm not surprised with your dealers recommendation and maybe he has a set that he's swapped out. Most dealers end up with a good collection of "take offs".

/ Kubota Tire Questions #3  
You are buying new tires and you will find your Kubota dealers wholegoods pricing from a salesmen not parts are the best bargain with rims and tires for a little more then tire prices and mounting you can have new rims and tires.