Kubota tractor spin-off fuel and oil filters

/ Kubota tractor spin-off fuel and oil filters #1  

Alg0001

Tractor
Kubota diesel L1500 Z750
I just recently bought an old what I thought was Kubota tractor. The local Kubota dealer said it’s not a Kubota, but a spin-off. It has a canister oil filter and the dealership don’t carry them. I’m looking for an oil and fuel filters. The information on the RED data plate has Japanese symbols then L1500. Then I assume is the serial number of 14089. Below that more Japanese symbols then Z750, 15PS and 3000 RPM. Below the Red data plate is a Black plate with Japanese symbols then the number 745 and below that L1500. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ Kubota tractor spin-off fuel and oil filters #2  
Most likely a grey market machine imported under uncontrolled (or illegal?) circumstances. No way to know. I've seen a few over the years . All sort of odd characteristics like the most famous "PTO runs the wrong direction," etc. The ultimate opposite of standard. My thinking is they have to be more trouble than they could possibly be worth.

I think the more common terminology is "knock off" rather than spin-off but that typically means someone making a very similar item as a less-than-perfect copy of the real thing. I'm guessing what you have was just made for internal Japan use (or some other obscure part of the world) and not intended for commercial export into the USA.

/ Kubota tractor spin-off fuel and oil filters #5  
Humm might be a older Japan Kubota..
Aka grey market tractor
Z750 refers to the Kubota 2 cylinder diesel
And the L1500 points to a Japan Kubota.

Maybe some information here..

/ Kubota tractor spin-off fuel and oil filters #6  
Just take your filters to a parts house, anywhere except auto zone, and get two new ones. Don't need to be so complicated

/ Kubota tractor spin-off fuel and oil filters #7  
Are there any numbers on the existing filters that you could potentially cross reference? Also you can look up by dimension and threads on the wix website along with several other brands

/ Kubota tractor spin-off fuel and oil filters #8  
If the L175 is the USA version check this from messicks .. about the fuel and oil conversion

Last edited: