Kubota U27 vs Yanmar Vio25

/ Kubota U27 vs Yanmar Vio25 #1  

Ronster

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 2520, John Deere X739, Kubota U27-4, Kubota RTV 500
I'm comparing the Kubota U27 vs Yanmar Vio25. The Yanmar has a better warranty and hydraulic quick connect. Kubota has a better bucket break out force. Can any owners share why they chose their excavator over another brand? Any other 6000# excavators I should be looking at?

/ Kubota U27 vs Yanmar Vio25 #3  
A hydraulic quick hitch really saves time if you have more than one bucket/attachment.

Not just time saved swapping, but being able to switch to the right bucket/ripper/rake for what you're doing without having to go "hmm will swapping to the larger bucket save enough digging time to be worth it or should I just plug along with what I'm using?".....

/ Kubota U27 vs Yanmar Vio25
A hydraulic quick hitch really saves time if you have more than one bucket/attachment.

Not just time saved swapping, but being able to switch to the right bucket/ripper/rake for what you're doing without having to go "hmm will swapping to the larger bucket save enough digging time to be worth it or should I just plug along with what I'm using?".....

Good points regarding the hyd coupler. I just saw a Takeuchi TB225 new to the US market. Maybe not a fair comparison with the conventional tail swing and 5000# weight, but it looks very capable. Lots of nice aux hyd features and I think a 5yr warranty.

/ Kubota U27 vs Yanmar Vio25 #5  
I have all bobcat equipment and it’s been great to me. The E26 would be comparable to the other machines you mentioned. They are smooth, fast, comfortable to operate, and incredibly reliable. I do emphasize the dealer experience though, be sure whichever brand you pick has a dealer that’s got your back whether you need a part, repair, or future attachments.

IMG_4255.JPG