Kubota UTV...starting phase

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #1  

botayota

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240Hst
I'm in the starting phase of looking at the Kubota UTVs, I will use it for clearing snow, plowing, sanding etc. for my 700 foot driveway, and
yard work on my 10 acre property. Would most likely want a enclosed cab with heat. I have a couple good Kubota dealers close by that I'll be
visiting shortly, but it always seems the dealers tend to try to steer you towards particular models, accessories...etc. Looking for feedback & comments from the folks here, since I've gotten some great info in the past. Once I decide on a model, I'll need to figure out want accessories/packages I should throw in especially if I'm going with the 0% financing.
Thanks all for you relplies...!!
BYota

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #2  
I have an RTV1100 (2009 Vintage) and I use it pretty much as you intend. I would recommend the work lights as the headlights get somewhat blocked by the plow and there is little rear visibility without them. If you're going to stack the bed full of stuff, a rear window screen might not be a bad idea. Winch if needed. I put a bed liner in mine (Kubota OEM).

I have the ATV style tires, they work well for my purposes.

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #3  
The RTVX1100C comes with a cab that is heated and cooled and takes a front optional K Connect PTO broom, snow blower or v blade.

The RTVX900 and RTVX1120C open models can have a cab added and a heater option and have the v plow and I think a hydraulically driven broom. Best thing to do is go to the Kubota site and go through all the literature and the Build My Kubota to see all the options.

David

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #4  
Don’t rule out the 1140. Extra room for passengers or extra room for cargo. Bolt on cab is an option.