Kubota's SVL series Hydraulic Cooler

/ Kubota's SVL series Hydraulic Cooler #1  

Wormwood

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M5-111 SVL97-2 KX080-4s2
I've got an SVL97-2 & need a hydro cooler. I've been looking at all the after market coolers & like Loftness' cooler except it adds about 12" of height to the machine & the added weight makes it impossible to lift the cab to work on it.

Does anyone have Kubota's hydro cooler installed? Any pictures or information about it you could share I'd really appreciate it.

Thank!

Steve

/ Kubota's SVL series Hydraulic Cooler #2  
I’m curious, has yours been running hot?

/ Kubota's SVL series Hydraulic Cooler #3  
Are you mulching?
Sorry Steve I don't have an answer, but possibly considering that machine for mulching.

/ Kubota's SVL series Hydraulic Cooler
My 97 is brand new so i dunno about running hot, if anything, I'd say it runs cold. I have to really work in order to keep the temp up.

Rusty, yeah that was the idea this year was for land clearing for survey & friends who cruise the timber. However, the drum mulcher is 3 mos. backordered & the Kubota is 2 mos. This brave new world where everything is backordered .... really Rocks!

I ordered a drum mulcher from Loftness & I really didn't like their cooler they offer. It weighs so much it makes it impossible to lift the cab to work on it. The Kubota cooler is set back on the cab & is balanced so you can still lift it by yourself. However, I've searched the internet & can not find a single picture of Kubota cooler installed, not a single .jpeg or .png!

Steve