L3240 Refueling alarm?

/ L3240 Refueling alarm? #1  

botayota

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240Hst
Reading in the operators manual page 83, says that if you have the key switch in the on position when you start refueling a buzzer will sounds intermittenly, and has the tank gets close to full the buzzer starts sounding continously. I tried this today, and did not hear any buzzers. Has anyone here tried this refueling alarm? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

/ L3240 Refueling alarm? #2  
Yes. However the buzzer will not begin to sound until the tank is above (I'm guessing, never paid particularly close attention) half full.

/ L3240 Refueling alarm? #3  
I have tried the refueling with the key on a couple of times. As it is getting full it starts a slow beeping, as it gets fuller it starts beeping faster. Usually my five gallon can runs out about this time so I do not know if it goes to a steady beep when you are real close to full. It was a rapid beeping and about 1 bar short of full when I did it the last time. Rick

/ L3240 Refueling alarm?
Ok thanks guys for this info, I'll give this a try again the next time I refuel.
Possibly this past time I turned the key on after the tank was already full, could be the reason it never sounded.

/ L3240 Refueling alarm? #5  
It basicly beeps faster until the last bar on the fuel level comes on which indicates full then it sounds continually.

Its great when filling up from a fuel tank and hand pump. Avoids overfilling.