L3700SU Has been a great Tractor!

/ L3700SU Has been a great Tractor! #1  

CJBOTA

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620 & MX5100
After 525 hours on my L3700 I have decided to up size to the MX5100. When I stop and think of how much I have accomplished with the L3700 over the past 16 months, I am very impressed. The MX5100 has some big shoes to fill. Between my orchard and my son's house, it has kept about 20 acres mowed using an 84" finish mower. Powered my small sprayer which kept 2000 fruit trees sprayed. I logged 5 truck loads of black walnut logs. Planted an additional 1000 peach trees. Dug atleast 2000 feet of trenches. Moved tons and tons of gravel and dirt. Tilled for hours and hours with the
60" KK tiller. Moved mountains of snow. Pulled and dug dozenens of stumps. Took grand kids for rides all over the farm. Filled the wood shed with 20 cords of firewood twice. Lent it out to neighbors and friends to use. It makes me tired thinking about what has gotten done.
If you are thinking about buying an L3700, do not hesitate, this thing has done everything above and more and hasn't so much as burped. It has far exceeded my expectations. I wish I could afford to keep it. I hope the
MX5100 can live up to the standard the L3700 has set.

/ L3700SU Has been a great Tractor! #2  
the tractor you traded has been a whale of a good tractor.the MX5100 will make you proud that you traded up to a bigger tractor.as itll make your work go alot faster.

/ L3700SU Has been a great Tractor! #3  
I am also quite happy with my L3700 SU. Haven't thought of going any bigger yet.