L39 neutral safety switch

/ L39 neutral safety switch #1  

MarkV

Tractor
1998 Kubota B21, 2005 Kubota L39
Hi Friends, I haven't been posting much lately though I've been on the forum for years. I have a problem with my Kubota L39 and this is the first place I would look for suggestions. My tractor will go into neutral but the neutral light does not show and I have to catch a "sweet spot" for the tractor to start. That makes me think it is the neutral safety switch. It almost seems like the safety switch is out of adjustment. Is it something that can be adjusted? I sure would like to hear any suggestions any of you have. I know many of you are much less mechanically challenged than this old guy. :laughing:

Thanks,
MarkV

/ L39 neutral safety switch #2  
Hi Friends, I haven't been posting much lately though I've been on the forum for years. I have a problem with my Kubota L39 and this is the first place I would look for suggestions. My tractor will go into neutral but the neutral light does not show and I have to catch a "sweet spot" for the tractor to start. That makes me think it is the neutral safety switch. It almost seems like the safety switch is out of adjustment. Is it something that can be adjusted? I sure would like to hear any suggestions any of you have. I know many of you are much less mechanically challenged than this old guy. :laughing:

Thanks,
MarkV

Do you have the factory service manual?

ac