Buying Advice L5030 To Buy or Not to Buy

/ L5030 To Buy or Not to Buy
Thanks! Nothin' wrong with an L-5030, either!!! :thumbsup:

Would love to see pictures once you get it :thumbsup:

I have an 80 HP Case with cab, but any time I go to the Kubota dealer, I can't help but look at the bigger Kubotas.

Will do if I can figure out how to do a thumbnail image.

My tractor was delivered today, but I am not sure I can attach.

/ L5030 To Buy or Not to Buy #24  
Whee....she's purty...:thumbsup: Attachment worked.

Now, the good times will begin to roll. have you got a toothbar...can't quite see.... looks like front and rear lights...these are good, means you can work all day and all night:laughing:

Yep, the tractor seems to just be the beginning of the currency outflow.

No tooth bar as mine is like yours with the plate along the front and would have to be adapted I believe. I will have my son look at it as I sure would like to have one though and he is a pretty good welder/cutter.

The work lights really will come in handy as the headlights are pretty worthless with the FEL.

Now if it will just dry up enough to use it.

/ L5030 To Buy or Not to Buy #26  
Great that you have welding skills available to you:thumbsup:

Go for chain hooks on the bucket, also, I'd recommend a bolt-in toothbar... so you can take it off if need be and have a smooth blade for the very occasional long term situation where it would be handy. Only case I can think of is if you are spreading and smoothing loose material such as sand. Depending on materials you have available, it may be easier/cheaper to just purchase a toothbar. I discovered that my local JD dealer had one he was willing to sell me cheaper than I could have one shipped in from elsewhere... .5 inch too narrow...couple of washers fixes that.

Even if he welds it up, I think you will end up purchasing the teeth.... there are numerous threads on TBN where people relay their various build it themselves experiences.

/ L5030 To Buy or Not to Buy #27  
Congrats, looks good. I have 1800 hrs on mine. had A/C problems last year, only problem Ive had.
DDT