Land Pride announces new 12' , 15' and 20' batwing models

/ Land Pride announces new 12' , 15' and 20' batwing models #1  

lpigott

Gold Member
Tractor
BX2200 NH3930 M7060
I am really liking what I see with the new 12' model 3712 just announced. It is a much heavier duty unit than most all other 12' units on the market. It is available in 4 colors and also in a completely galvanized unit. Seems most 12ers have been designed for lower HP and weight tractors and so keeping weight down was the main factor. My problem is I wanted a heavier unit but did not want to step up to a 15' one. This new model is exactly what I had in mind but Modern Ag was the only game in town in this class and the LP looks to be a a bit more HD. With the LP being made available in galvanize it looks like they were watching Modern and one upping them. Completion is a good thing.

"Land Pride’s RC3712 Folding Rotary Cutter features a 3" cutting capacity with a cut height of 1.5" to 14". The RC3712 is designed for tractors in the 50 to 160 HP range and as such has a divider gearbox rated at 160 HP and wing boxes rated at 130 HP. The input driveline is a constant-velocity, Cat. 6 with Cat. 4 wing drivelines. The cutter is available for 540 or 1000 RPM tractors, with 4 or 6 tires in 3 sizes, and 5 hitch options. Standard equipment include wing transport locks, transportation lights, and replaceable skid shoes.

Also available as an RCG3712 model that offers a hot-dipped zinc galvanized deck."

https://www.landpride.com/sites/default/files/lp17_rc3712_029.jpg