Landpride QH05

/ Landpride QH05 #1  

HP942

Silver Member
Tractor
LS XJ2025H
Im looking for a quick hitch for my XJ2025. I don't want to mess with the adapter bushings. Has anyone bought the Land pride QH05 that has true Cat 1 pins, no bushings needed. Their website says it's for a SCUT up to 28hp and can lift 700#. I have a couple box blades, landscape rake and a 6' RFM. Anyone have the hitch and can advise?

/ Landpride QH05 #2  
I bought one for my BX2680. Growing up on a farm we had a woods quick hitch on our full size John Deere. prior to the QH05 I had a Harbor Freight QH on my BX2200. The QH05 is a lot better quality, lighter in weight and the top hook is fixed. The HFHQ allows you to change the position of the top hook which accommodates for the differences in the top pin on different attachments. From what I understand even some of the older land pride attachments had different top pin heights. What I ended up doing is modifying both my tiller and rear blade so that it fits my QH05. The other thing that helps with hook ups and detachments is a hydraulic top link. the combination allows me the ability to hook up and drop the attachments from the tractor seat.

Last edited: