Laura Farms on YouTube

/ Laura Farms on YouTube #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
There is an interesting set of videos on line that are so good it's worth mention here to the rural set. Laura Farms is a 21-ish woman involved in her families' 2000 acre Nebraska corn and soybean farm with added 150 cows and some pigs. Her desire in life is to farm and she videos it first hand from the cab of the tractor as well as all of the related rural things that go with it. It's an interesting look at rural Nebraska, rural life in general and the passion for agriculture told by the young woman, Laura, who would rather farm than anything else.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA1y-4TJdVEcSMWN9OZfGSA

/ Laura Farms on YouTube #2  
Laura is great! I catch one of her videos now and then. Gives people a good idea what framing is really about, they even have some cattle. They are about 350 miles south of my families operations. I did start a thread called how ag works.

/ Laura Farms on YouTube
Laura is great! I catch one of her videos now and then. Gives people a good idea what framing is really about, they even have some cattle. They are about 350 miles south of my families operations. I did start a thread called how ag works.
Your thread is great. For those who don't know, it's fascinating to see where that loaf of bread comes from and corn and soybeans are in many of the products we could not live without.

Here's your thread again--

/ Laura Farms on YouTube
Turn out that Laura is only 19. Heck, my wardrobe is older than that. What a clever, accomplished and driven young lady for such a young age. She certainly knows what she wants out of life and is not afraid to get her hands dirty climbing the ladder.