Let's see what Shield Arc says about this Shield Arc

/ Let's see what Shield Arc says about this Shield Arc #2  
That's not a bad price actually if it has been rebuilt. My former neighbor sold his rebuilt 57 short hood for $5700.00. The only thing I would do is get rid of the Lincoln sticker above the dials. It's not period correct.

/ Let's see what Shield Arc says about this Shield Arc #3  
I like how the owner put an accessory receptacle on the remote. Good thinking, and saves an extension cord.

/ Let's see what Shield Arc says about this Shield Arc #4  
That expanded metal over the generator is a huge red flag:thumbdown:! I'd take $4,800.00 for either one of mine in a heart beat:licking:. I'd much rather have a Red Face than a short hood. Short hoods make running 6010 child's play, but I run way more 7018 than 6010. 7018 is child's play with a Red Face:cool:

/ Let's see what Shield Arc says about this Shield Arc
I think it implies that somebody took the machine apart in the wrong order, with further implications following

/ Let's see what Shield Arc says about this Shield Arc
That was simo

/ Let's see what Shield Arc says about this Shield Arc #9  
I didn't look that close. :duh:It's common to have plug ins on a remote but on the SA 200's, especially the older ones, you don't get many amps and it's DC only. I had a 59 Airco that used the OCV volts for the plug ins. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lincolns were the same. Now that I went back and looked, the expanded metal does look like crap. The way it was put on looks like it was an afterthought. The door on the one side doesn't look correct either. I don't know if I've ever seen a short hood with doors but all the doors I've ever seen don't go all the way to the bottom so they allow some air in.

/ Let's see what Shield Arc says about this Shield Arc #10  
what worrys me is that the slots were cut away rather crudely.
One can only wonder what else was crudely done to it.