Life's Embarrassing Moments

/ Life's Embarrassing Moments #1  

Doofy

Tractor
LS XR 3135HC
First time in a brand new church, during the prayer, my son stands up in the pew and very loudly and clearly sings the "I See Your Hiney, So Bright and Shiney" song! :duh:

/ Life's Embarrassing Moments #2  
Never heard of it.

/ Life's Embarrassing Moments #4  
So was there someone showing off their hiney in church? Or did he just want to bust out a song? :eek:

/ Life's Embarrassing Moments
So was there someone showing off their hiney in church? Or did he just want to bust out a song? :eek:

Just felt like singing, I guess. Must have thought it was to quiet.

/ Life's Embarrassing Moments #6  
Last week I was an usher with our 250 member church and standing out in the foyer or lobby. I made sure my cell phone ringer was down or off as did everyone else. I got to the last song and decided to turn it back to normal because I seldom get calls anyway, especially Sunday AM. The last song was sung and the final prayer began.

Quiet as a church mouse then all of a sudden, "BaBa Bad to the Bone, BaBa Bad to the Bone,BaBa Bad to the Bone," and I dug it out of my pocket but hit the wrong button and it just kept on going, so it was a mad dash out the front door. Wife was inside and she said a lot of people craned their neck to see what was going on while chuckling.

/ Life's Embarrassing Moments #7  
Many years ago we traveled back to Nebraska to visit some of my wife's relatives. They gave my seven year old son a bright red T-shirt with a big white "N" on the front. He wore this T-shirt to our first big "gathering of the clan" in Nebraska. One of the relatives asked - "What does the big "N" mean?"

Without missing a beat - his reply - "It's for the Nebraska Niggers". You could have heard a mouse urinating on a cotton ball.

That bright red T-shirt hit the garbage as soon as we got back to Alaska.

/ Life's Embarrassing Moments #8  
Funny, but what does this have to do with LS Tractors?:confused3:

/ Life's Embarrassing Moments #9