Lincoln Invertec V155S - Anybody have one??

/ Lincoln Invertec V155S - Anybody have one?? #2  
I have the Invertec V350-PRO.

/ Lincoln Invertec V155S - Anybody have one?? #3  
The best price I could find was $761.00. Even tho I am sure that machine has a fine arc, without adjustable arc force, and adjustable hot start, I'd buy the Everlast PowerArc 200 for half the price.;)

/ Lincoln Invertec V155S - Anybody have one?? #4  
The best price I could find was $761.00. Even tho I am sure that machine has a fine arc, without adjustable arc force, and adjustable hot start, I'd buy the Everlast PowerArc 200 for half the price.;)

Plus the invertec v155 wont burn a 6010.

/ Lincoln Invertec V155S - Anybody have one?? #6  
Well the ad doesn't say it will run 6010, wonder why? Then what good is that little thing? :laughing:

/ Lincoln Invertec V155S - Anybody have one?? #7  
Open circuit voltage on the little invertec is too low for 6010. It's way over priced. It should have a gas solenoid for that kind of money. Just sayin.

/ Lincoln Invertec V155S - Anybody have one??

Does the Everlast run on less than 30 Amps?? That is what I am looking for?? Not married to Lincoln by any means...

/ Lincoln Invertec V155S - Anybody have one?? #9  
I really don't know. Mark may not see this thread, go to the Everlast section and ask Mark. I run all my electric machines on 60-amp breakers. But I seem to remember Mark telling me at 200-amp output the PowerArc 200 draws 40 or 45-amps. Maybe look at their 140 too. Some guys here have them, and love them.

/ Lincoln Invertec V155S - Anybody have one?? #10  
37 amps peak. We just had this discussion and came to the conclusion that you should be able to get 125-150a from a 30a breaker without popping it.

Ian