LK2554 Hydraulic Pump Question

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti LK2554, Branson 4815C, Satoh Beaver, Speedex
I have been researching hydraulic pumps for my LK2554 and ran across an old thread where someone upgraded their LK3054 to a 10GPM pump. Does anyone know if this pump would fit on the LK2554? Tractor Joe is suggesting that their replacement pump fits both models.

The issue I am having is that below 1500 RPM I get very little or no movement on loader or 3PH. I can get 2100 PSI when the tractor is above 2000 RPM. If I try to curl the bucket while raising the boom, the boom will fall at a pretty fast rate. As long as I am careful not to do that, it's not a big deal.

It seams to me that my pump is a little weak and higher flow rate would really help. Any thoughts?

marchanna

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti DS4110, Kubota GR2120
I think you have to consider whether or not your tractor has enough power to drive a higher capacity pump. Your’s has a 7gpm pump which seems properly sized for a 25hp tractor. Your rated rpm is 2600, so as long as it functions as desired at that rpm I would leave it as is.

Is the boom dropping while the bucket is loaded or empty?

OP
K5lwq

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
The bucket is empty. Even with the bucket off it still falls. I feel confident I have enough power as I turned the injector pump up and it is a very powerful 25hp now. Been a good tractor but the hydraulics have always been an issue, at least as long as I have owned it. I bought the tractor from a auction and the day I bought it home it slung a rod through the block. The tractor was abused. I replaced the motor and rebuilt the front wheel drive as well as other small repairs.

OP
K5lwq

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
I have. At full throttle I can get 2100 PSI. It takes a bit to get there. I have always suspected the pump as the issue, but if I could increase the flow a bit in the process it would make things a little better.

OP
K5lwq

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
I replaced the loader valve and it's performance is the same. I have not replaced the diverter valve but think it is the pump. I am going to replace the pump, just would like to get a little more flow if it is available.

Patches

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti 3054xs TLB
My '04 3054xs came with an aluminum hydraulic pump and would hardly curl the loader bucket in live sand after the hydraulics warmed up; it was replaced with a cast iron pump under warranty, which corrected the issue.

OP
K5lwq

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
My '04 3054xs came with an aluminum hydraulic pump and would hardly curl the loader bucket in live sand after the hydraulics warmed up; it was replaced with a cast iron pump under warranty, which corrected the issue.
That's the one I am thinking will fit. Is it 10GPM? Would you know the part number?

Patches

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti 3054xs TLB
That's the one I am thinking will fit. Is it 10GPM? Would you know the part number?

Unsure of the capacity and I didn't get a work order, being it was a warranty issue. I can check for any #'s on the pump, but the possibility of them being a part # is remote. Looking at the parts manual it appears the original # is T2540-76102 and is replaced by #T2565-76101 on units with serial #E265-00001 and up and that pump replaced by #T2567-76041 on units with serial # F265-00001 and up. Which one is aluminum or iron or 10GPM, I've no idea. My tractor being an '04 has a serial # beginning with "D"