Loader For TC33D Need to get creative!

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #1  

4running

Tractor
NH TC33D
I need some help. I need a loader for a TC33D. The proper loader for this machine is a 7308. I have found a 7308 for $4500. Or I can buy a curved frame loader from "everything attachments" the NTC32 they call it.

This loader is not available and hase gone up in price $700 all while they are out of stock..... hmmmmmm.......

I want to know if the (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) loader above (the NTC32) is the same as a 270TL? If I buy just the brackets from everything attachments can I mount a 270TL to my tractor and have a curved boom loader?

How can I mount a newer easier to find loader to my tractor?

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #2  
That EA loader is not the same as a 270TL. If you have any want/need for a loader with SSQA the 7308 is a poor choice unless it has been retrofitted.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative!
Is the SSQA a Quick Attach?

Is there a way to use the 270TL with the TC33D? I am trying to not buy the 7308.

Just for clarity the 7308 has a quicktatch and is new old stock as far as I can tell.

Rick,

Are you employed by EA? I think I have spoken to you back in July trying to buy a loader.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #5  
Just for clarity the 7308 has a quicktatch and is new old stock as far as I can tell.

Rick,

Are you employed by EA? I think I have spoken to you back in July trying to buy a loader.
No, I do not work at EA. There is a Rick there, but not me. By coincidence I work where that Rick worked before he went to EA.
I have no recollection of a 7308 loader having a factory QA device and can't find anything in the parts catalog to suggest there was one. Does that particular 7308 have the correct mounts for your TC? Mounts for a 20 series tractor won't be correct.

Rick,

Yes, this supplier is willing to retrofit. I have sent you a PM with the 7308 link.

Thanks for the help!

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #7  
I have a TC33D. When I bought it new, I didn't like the 7308 loader that was the stock NH offering at the time. I had my dealer put a Woods 1012 loader on it. It has worked out well for me. Higher lift capacity and larger dump and rollback angles than the 7308.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #8  

Rick,

I have a 7308 loader.
It is NOT quick attach !
I sure do wish it was.

The 1012 Woods I think is discontinued. Id look at one but Woods loaders are alot of money new!

I think you can weld a quicktach to the 7308 easliy.

Can I ask how easily the 7308 comes off of your tractor?

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #10  
The 7308 loader was a band aid model that fit late 20 series New Holland compacts, the original 25 and 30 series Boomers and early Class II TC's. They were just plain silly on a 1920. I was never impressed with them, the prior 7108 was a better loader on the models it fit and the Woods 1012 was a substantially better choice as well.