LocNLube style coupler for air hoses - LockNFlate

/ LocNLube style coupler for air hoses - LockNFlate #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
Has anyone tried these?
linky

Kind of expensive but I've a dually and the inner tires are a pain to inflate.

/ LocNLube style coupler for air hoses - LockNFlate #2  
Not for 50 bucks, not gonna happen. I'll stick with my flex hose Milton with the angled chuck. New, half the price of that thing and it indicates air pressure too.

I have a dually as well and I have extended inner valve stems.

/ LocNLube style coupler for air hoses - LockNFlate #3  
I've used the locking style air chucks, less than 10 bucks, but they need enough valve stem to clip on at a 90 angle.

/ LocNLube style coupler for air hoses - LockNFlate #4  
I’ve got the other style too. I never use it, for me it’s hard to get it to lock on but it is a cheap one.

/ LocNLube style coupler for air hoses - LockNFlate #5  
Has anyone tried these?
linky

Kind of expensive but I've a dually and the inner tires are a pain to inflate.
Wow inflation! I paid 30 bux for mine like 4 yrs ago. As far as how well it works, I'll testify quite well.

/ LocNLube style coupler for air hoses - LockNFlate
I've used the locking style air chucks, less than 10 bucks, but they need enough valve stem to clip on at a 90 angle.
That's one benefit this might have. My inner tire stems point out and need a straight in connection. But the hole in my outer rim is too small for me to fit my hand through to screw on a coupler.
flex hose Milton with the angled chuck
Looking at the Milton web page link to chucks I couldn't find a
"flex hose Milton with the angled chuck".
Do you have a link?

/ LocNLube style coupler for air hoses - LockNFlate #7  
Not really, mine is 30 years old. Works just fine. I'll get you a model number when I get out to the shop however.

/ LocNLube style coupler for air hoses - LockNFlate #9  
Just buy a pressure gauge and screw the head off and put it on your air chuck. They make them with a straight pointing away from you and a 45 pointing toward you. I buy at pawn shops for two bucks. Never bought a new one.

/ LocNLube style coupler for air hoses - LockNFlate #10  
That guy is expensive, looks nice though, being amazon they showed similar items and found THIS GUY, cheap enough I might try it, was just complaining about having to hold the thing on yesterday... I have the harbor freight locking one that doesn't work well...