looking at a Farmall 35 w/ fel, and a mid deck?

/ looking at a Farmall 35 w/ fel, and a mid deck? #1  

Blown R/T

Tractor
International Farmall 35 W/ L-340 Fel quick attach 68" bucket. 72 R mid deck & 200 & 782
I found a Farmall 35, has a fel, mid deck. and has R-4' tires, under 500 hrs. any one have any known concerns? It is clean and looks to well cared for. I might trade one or possibly both of my mowers in. IH 234, and a 782. but not sure of any known issues with this model. thought I would ask here!

/ looking at a Farmall 35 w/ fel, and a mid deck?
img (32).jpgIMG_2858.JPG I bought this one. I traded my other two in. hope it is here in a couple of weeks. :tractor:

/ looking at a Farmall 35 w/ fel, and a mid deck? #3  
All good looking tractors! But I'd say you moved up a bit in capabilities with the 35. Let us know how you like it.

Thanks Brian. I will share how it works out. I mow just short of 3 acres. this is my biggest chore for it. it has a 72R deck. I've read good reviews on these. the 2 old mowers worked well, but I wanted to get 1 tractor for all chores. I've had the 782 for 24 years, and the 234 for 12 years. both are original and work great. but it is time for a loader W/ pallet forks. another big factor is I wanted to get a newer tractor.

/ looking at a Farmall 35 w/ fel, and a mid deck? #5  
Nice older machines - I see you have quite a collection of Farmall's in the display case too - looks like an M, a 9 or 1086 etc? I worked at an IH dealership and worked on Farmall and IH machines at a dealer in PA for several years in the 70's.

I have the cousin to your 782, the 1811 I got new in 1988 - still have today, but it's mostly retired from mowing now - just a hobby tractor, towing a cart, spray rig etc.

Hope you enjoy your new 35!

Attachments

• image-4174711676.jpg
    image-4174711676.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 195
Thanks Carl. I have a few die cast tractors. very nice 1911! looks like you take great care of it. I had great luck with both of these. I will miss my 782. the 234 burned Very little fuel. likely going to miss that as well LOL! just getting to the point where I want to reduce the maint chores. and I need a loader. this also has the 72" R deck. I also want to get pallet forks. it will be here next Friday. I will post pics when I get it. will look the same just home! LOL!

IMG_4863.JPG My new tractor made it today. I really like it. the 72R deck will speed up mowing a bit as well. needed a loader for a while. will post work pics in the future!

/ looking at a Farmall 35 w/ fel, and a mid deck? #8  
Isn't the IH35 a rebadged New Holland TC35D? Were they a DX35? I also have a IH CC 982....the big brother to your 782.

it might be. I know NH made the same models. and don't know what model numbers they used. I was looking for a 982 when I found my 782. that was in 1996 LOL! my 782 was a great mower.

/ looking at a Farmall 35 w/ fel, and a mid deck? #10  
R/T is that a 67 GTO restoration project in the background?

Congrats on the new machine - looks great!