Looking for a extreme duty tire sealant for my Ranger 570 Fullsize

/ Looking for a extreme duty tire sealant for my Ranger 570 Fullsize #1  

tmc_31

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TN70D, NH L190
I have a 2019 Polaris Ranger 570 Fullsize that I use in mesquite thickets with prickley pear and other thorney plants on a regular basis for work and fun. When I bought the UTV the dealer put some black sealer in the tires that seemed to work pretty well. After several years of use, it doesn't seem to work as well. I have tried the green slime which seems to work well on my lawn mower (we live in the country), but not so much on the UTV.

I have just been researching this and ran across a Gemplers product, "Ultraseal extreme", which although pricey, seems to hold some promise. Has anyone on here had any experience with this product? Also, if you know of another product I should consider, please let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

/ Looking for a extreme duty tire sealant for my Ranger 570 Fullsize #2  
Tireject!! Get some and end your tire problems and won't ruin your rims like slime and many others!

SR

/ Looking for a extreme duty tire sealant for my Ranger 570 Fullsize
Thanks Sawyer

/ Looking for a extreme duty tire sealant for my Ranger 570 Fullsize #4  
I have a 2019 Polaris Ranger 570 Fullsize that I use in mesquite thickets with prickley pear and other thorney plants on a regular basis for work and fun. When I bought the UTV the dealer put some black sealer in the tires that seemed to work pretty well. After several years of use, it doesn't seem to work as well. I have tried the green slime which seems to work well on my lawn mower (we live in the country), but not so much on the UTV.

I have just been researching this and ran across a Gemplers product, "Ultraseal extreme", which although pricey, seems to hold some promise. Has anyone on here had any experience with this product? Also, if you know of another product I should consider, please let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

Project Farm did a good video on tire sealants.

/ Looking for a extreme duty tire sealant for my Ranger 570 Fullsize #5  
A handful of plugs and a 12v compressor.

/ Looking for a extreme duty tire sealant for my Ranger 570 Fullsize #6  
The tire shops just LOVE working on a wheel that has been slimed too.:rolleyes:

/ Looking for a extreme duty tire sealant for my Ranger 570 Fullsize #8