Looking for a Goldoni Transcar, or Pasquali, or similar.

/ Looking for a Goldoni Transcar, or Pasquali, or similar. #1  

WalkerKorby

Tractor
Gehl AL20-DX
Hey folks, new here and figured this might be a place where people knew people with things! I'm hooked on this Transcar for doing way off road trail repairs and accessible trail building, but I can only rent it. They can't get them overseas anymore so don't sell it to me. I'd really like to invest in one, but super hard to find anything in this country, anyone know anyone willing to part with one?
Walker

/ Looking for a Goldoni Transcar, or Pasquali, or similar. #2  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

So, when you say "in this country", what country are you referring to?

Enjoy the site.

/ Looking for a Goldoni Transcar, or Pasquali, or similar. #4  
There is someone on North Country Road in Leyden who has a couple, or more. At least there were some sitting off the "rather difficult road" into Guilford when I passed on two wheels some years back.

A Friend of mine has a Pasquali over south of Keene , but I doubt he is wanting to part with it.

/ Looking for a Goldoni Transcar, or Pasquali, or similar.
A couple in Leyden!? No one needs more than one of those things ;) Thanks for the tip, I'll have to take a snoop, I mean a ride up that way.

/ Looking for a Goldoni Transcar, or Pasquali, or similar. #6  
A couple in Leyden!? No one needs more than one of those things ;) Thanks for the tip, I'll have to take a snoop, I mean a ride up that way.

Better if you go on two wheels. The way gets a bit closed in, just before the big ditch.