Looking for a radiator for Hinomoto

/ Looking for a radiator for Hinomoto #1  

CowboyRon

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4025
Im looking for a Hinomoto E152 radiator. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks for you help in advance

/ Looking for a radiator for Hinomoto #2  
Don't know about Hinomoto but if they aren't available through a dealer then your best bet would be to take it to a radiator shop. They can take the measurements and build one for you. I had to do that with one of my classic cars. Basically they made a custom radiator for me.

/ Looking for a radiator for Hinomoto
That's what I was thinking, my dad has been just getting it patched, but she is too far gone for that now.
Thanks

/ Looking for a radiator for Hinomoto #4  
There's a local radiator shop that can recore a radiator cheaper than you can replace it. They reuse the top and bottom tanks and replace the fin section. I've had several rebuilt and never had a problem.

/ Looking for a radiator for Hinomoto
Thanks to all, I think I found someone to take care of this in Forney Texas. I'm also finding out that there are fewer radiator shops around than what there use to be.

/ Looking for a radiator for Hinomoto #6  
Yea. Radiator shops of old seam to be a dying bread. The one I go to use to be in it's own location and when you looked in the shop it looked like the EPA would have a heart attack. Of course when they showed me some of the radiators they had it to repair you understood why. These radiator's fins were plugged solid with oil, grease, and mud that they had to clean off. Now they moved the equipment to their spring shop, I'm guessing most people just throw out broken radiators.