Looking for good LS dealer in Arkansas

/ Looking for good LS dealer in Arkansas #1  

BrittR

Tractor
Case 380B, Branson 2400H, Kubota B7100 HST (sold)
I'm fairly new to the search for a good and new tractor and LS seems to be a no brainer with the bang for the buck and I'm very interested in one (leaning toward XR4040H), but I'd like a known dealer, with good service.
I've seen plenty of Montana and Branson "dealers" that are located in trailer sales, pawn shops, or used car lots and seem short lived or fly by night and that is the exact opposite of what I want in a tractor dealer/service.

I've seen/used the dealer locator on the LS website and it only listed one in central AR, but I'd like to know of any folks that have personal positive experience. I'm willing to travel (3-4hrs or maybe more) if needed to have a good experience.

Thank you

/ Looking for good LS dealer in Arkansas #2  
Jonesboro Tractor Sales (in Jonesboro) I don't know if they have taken it on or not but I saw some on their lot.
They have been around a long time and are a Kubota and big turf equipment dealer.

There isn't another I am aware of on the east side of the state. There is a place in Memphis that has them - Memphis Tractor and there is a dealership that has been around awhile in Booneville MS that has them - Murphy Brothers Trading.

/ Looking for good LS dealer in Arkansas
Thanks.

On the LS site, it lists one in Cabot, and if you search for "LS Tractor" on Craigslist, several others come up where it appears there are multiple blue tractors in their yards, but might be the small lot sellers. Might just have to go down the list and start driving to see them in person. :(

/ Looking for good LS dealer in Arkansas #4  
Salesman at Jonesboro Tractor Sales told me they were a new dealer a few weeks ago. They did not have many at that time, but I assumed they had more on the way. They have been selling Kubota for a long time, so I don't expect them to go away in the foreseeable future.

Hirsch Feed and Farm Supply in West Plains MO also sells them. Fairly close if your in northern AR. They are established folks, also sell Mahindra and larger McCormick tractors I believe.
Here is one of their ads from last fall, not sure what may have changed since.

image-517303975.jpg

I hope that didn't violate any forum rules, I'm not associated with any of the above, just passing on what info I happened to have.

/ Looking for good LS dealer in Arkansas #5  
I bought mine from Sheridan Tractor in Sheridan. Not far from Little Rock. The dealer where I originally found the tractor was out I40 west and also sold Mahindra. I don't know if they are still in business though. I believe ArcTrac (sp) is west of Little Rock also.

The Sheridan dealer stood up for me and replaced the front drive shaft at his cost when LS company said they don't cover external drive shaft components which they considered this to be an external part even though it is housed inside a shaft housing. He is a small dealer but a nice guy to deal with.

Thanks gents!

/ Looking for good LS dealer in Arkansas #7  
If you are in Southern Arkansas there is a dealer in Oak Grove, LA. I called on this guy when I was shopping for my P7010C. Heck of a nice guy, (but cannot remember his name). Only reason I did not use him was I worked out a deal with a dealer 30 miles from home. Muddy River was over 160 miles away.

Muddy River Tractor
muddy-river

Enjoy,
CT

/ Looking for good LS dealer in Arkansas #8  
I'm in North East Arkansas and there are two dealers just above me in Missouri , one is Magee's in Poplar Bluff, a really good shop and great to do business with and another is Hirsh Farm and Feed in West Plains, also a large dealership with many service bays and a large selection of tractors. hope this helps.

Thank ya'll once again for your help!