Looking for value on a MF 40B and an International T6 Crawler both restored.

/ Looking for value on a MF 40B and an International T6 Crawler both restored. #1  

scodemike

Silver Member
Tractor
LS XR3135HC
My Son has a neighbor with terminal cancer looking to sell a MF 40B restored with very nice condition. It is only 2 WD, loader, bucket, canopy and wrap around curtain. Also an International T6 Crawler, red, restored no attachments, metal tracks wanting to sell.

If anyone knows a possible value of these it would help him. The owner thinks $8-9000 each for them. Thoughts?

/ Looking for value on a MF 40B and an International T6 Crawler both restored. #3  
Your neighbor has some some nice machines. The T6 is stunning. However he is going to struggle selling the Massey since it does not have a PTO. He might want to put that in the ad so folks don't waste as much of his time. Also he did not mention in the ad that it has a hydraulic side link. I would estimate the Massey is worth 7K at the top end due to the lack of PTO. I wish him the best of luck.

/ Looking for value on a MF 40B and an International T6 Crawler both restored.
The restored Massey 40B has sold for the asking price.

Sportsman thanks for the feedback.

/ Looking for value on a MF 40B and an International T6 Crawler both restored. #5  
Good! Glad I was wrong, sounds like your neighbor is having a rough time, and this is something that worked out well for them. Thanks for posting a followup!