Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out?

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
Can’t get my Lucas green grease anywhere.
Anyone else seeing this where you live?
I need for my square baler and I don’t like mixing greases.

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #2  
even grease @ Wal seems to be getting scarce. i ran across some Lucas Marine grease that i like, doesn't seem to separate & easier to work with (tractor & utility). but may not be up to your stds. anyway, what is the consensus on marine grease for agri applications? good luck locating, we're in the heart of hay season w/no rain in sight

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out?
I always bought it because it was available everywhere and is good quality.
I can’t find it anywhere now. I tried ordering from Summit racing (30 tubes $150) and they back ordered me.
None on Ebay unless you want to pay gouged prices.

Baler reservoirs are getting low. I don’t like mixing.

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #4  
I have had a case of red and tacky on backorder through one of my mower parts distributors since the first part of May.

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #5  
Lucas has been really struggling with keeping up with demand. Where I work is a distributor for them and their on time delivery rates on grease is particularly bad. I completely understand the hesitation to mix grease haydude.

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #6  
It’s all the hoarders. People need to just relax and let the amazing supply system that the administration has in place work #putinsfault:rolleyes:

Local place had red and tacky when I was last in there and I got two tubes because my spares on the shelf were almost out…maybe I should grab a box or two if they have them.

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #7  
Lucas has been really struggling with keeping up with demand. Where I work is a distributor for them and their on time delivery rates on grease is particularly bad. I completely understand the hesitation to mix grease haydude.
I have been seeing the same thing with NGK spark plugs. Either not in stock or my supplier subs to Champion which I absolutely hate.

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #8  
Can’t get my Lucas green grease anywhere.
Anyone else seeing this where you live?
I need for my square baler and I don’t like mixing greases.

If you can find it, Mobil polyrex ep2 is also polyurea based and green and would be a very good substitute. I would have no qualms mixing these.

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #9  
It’s all the hoarders. People need to just relax and let the amazing supply system that the administration has in place work #putinsfault:rolleyes:

Local place had red and tacky when I was last in there and I got two tubes because my spares on the shelf were almost out…maybe I should grab a box or two if they have them.
then you become a horder