Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out?

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out?
If you can find it, Mobil polyrex ep2 is also polyurea based and green and would be a very good substitute. I would have no qualms mixing these.
Hmmm…good to know.
Thanks. I am going crazy trying to find Lucas Green and the reservoirs on the balers are close to empty.

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #13  
I use JD's Severe Duty PolyUrea Grease. Compare their technical product description with the Lucas and you may agree that it seems like the same grease. Even the same color. Std. JD tube is about $6.45 locally. Less for a case.
Luck,
rScotty

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #15  
Lucas 10301 $8.69-local NAPA has 1!
Sister stores have 18 more at 4 locations.
Nothing else showing at warehouses.
Seems like I was selling it for 5-6 bucks when I retired 3 years ago.
Good Luck!

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #16  
I use JD's Severe Duty PolyUrea Grease. Compare their technical product description with the Lucas and you may agree that it seems like the same grease. Even the same color. Std. JD tube is about $6.45 locally. Less for a case.
Luck,
rScotty
Is this the JD polyurea grease you are referring to?

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #17  
I was curious and started searching for heavy duty poly urea grease online. It seems like most sites are listing poly urea grease as sold out or very expensive, no matter what brand.

Last edited:
   / Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out?
   / Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #19  
WalMart completely sold out.
Yeah, all the auto stores, Home Depot and Walmart; all sold out of poly urea grease of any brand. The same online with most companies.

/ Lucas X-tra heavy duty grease sold out? #20  
Another option is to switch over to calcium sulfonate based grease which is quickly taking the place of polyurea.