Lyme Disease

/ Lyme Disease #3  
I got it years ago. I believe the tick came off one of the dogs at the time. Had the text book bullseye rash.

/ Lyme Disease #4  
Last year, had at least 1 tick on me everyday from beginning of June to late August. This year, 1 so far.

/ Lyme Disease #5  
Friend of mine was just diagnosed with it a couple of weeks ago. For months he was feeling the pits, no energy, sore everywhere, couldn't think straight, he just wasn't himself. Took awhile to be diagnosed with Lyme. It's bad stuff........Mike

/ Lyme Disease #6  
My mom's cousin got Lymes from a tick last August and he is still suffering with it....bad stuff.

/ Lyme Disease #7  
What do you guys do/use to prevent ticks? I got a spray bottle of some chemical stuff several years ago but I have to discipline myself to use it. :confused: I seldom see a tick so it's easy to get lazy.

/ Lyme Disease #9  
What do you guys do/use to prevent ticks? I got a spray bottle of some chemical stuff several years ago but I have to discipline myself to use it. :confused: I seldom see a tick so it's easy to get lazy.
I wear a seresto collar around my neck like my dogs. It just kinda sucks sleeping in a crate haha.

I don’t do a thing about ticks. I don’t even look for them on me. If I happen to find one I Take care of it. Maybe I’ll give a tick Lyme disease