M62 hst pedal lever prototype.

/ M62 hst pedal lever prototype. #1  

Hersheyfarm

Veteran Member
8F07FD7A-69DE-4FF5-B420-1DBE5EDA2B73.jpeg7D193CE6-81F9-45C1-A7D2-7FF8FB211990.jpeg
Tired of reaching my leg around to hit the go pedal forward. I will test out out tomorrow. Did not have any good bolts so I cut some all thread. Still need to cut and grind before I paint and put on safety tape. No ideal why pics are sideways.

/ M62 hst pedal lever prototype. #2  
Nice job, maybe a couple of zigzags of weld or tack a couple of bits of angle for traction, or alternatively, unbolt the floor plate and move the entire pedal assembly to the left and rebolt, leave it as a factory pedal, just repositioned, as it's probably only hooked up electrically - drive by wire?

/ M62 hst pedal lever prototype.
I put grip tape on for traction.

Major no go on moving pedal, the spring setup is all underneath. I don't understand why kubota made the pedal like that, there is a ton of room to put it extend to the left.

/ M62 hst pedal lever prototype.
IMG_0516.JPGIMG_0514.JPG

Painted and trimmed.

When kubota removed the clutch and moved the brakes to the left they should have moved the go pedal over too. Its in the same place as the m59 was where it was pushed out because of the brake pedals. This one is all electric where the m59 has cables. Still the spring linkage makes it impossible to move without major reengineering. This allows a normal/comfortable sitting position instead of having your knee cocked to the right. Although at first, 8 years of driving the m59 I found myself going to the pedal wing when rushing.