M7040 price check please!

/ M7040 price check please! #1  

flashpuppy

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040 Kubota SVL75-2
Found a 2013 M7040 I like quite a bit. Has 950 hours. MFWD, Cab, loader with bucket and QA, 8 spd, 2 remotes. Front tires are new and rears have 80%. It looks to be very clean.

It is at a dealership that is quite a ways away from me. Dealer says he sold it new and knows the tractors history which has mostly been running a small rotary and light snow clearing. Was stored indoors. Says he has the service history as well.

Is $34k delivered a good price? How do you guys feel about that?

/ M7040 price check please! #2  
I got quoted less than 49 for new 7060 cab, 12spd, creeper, loader, 3rd function, 2 remotes, air ride seat tax and delivery included. Built on website comes out around 56. I think the 2014 kubotas got the final tier 4 everyone is so scared of.

/ M7040 price check please!
I got quoted less than 49 for new 7060 cab, 12spd, creeper, loader, 3rd function, 2 remotes, air ride seat tax and delivery included. Built on website comes out around 56.

Trust me, if I had an extra $15k in the budget I would be looking at new. I can not swing that much extra and as a general rule, I refuse to finance anything. I like to own everything I have from day one.

/ M7040 price check please! #4  
Not sure if you have to have a cab. However, I just paid $39K for a new MFWD M7060HD12 (ROPS 12 spd) with extra set of remotes, wider radial tires, cast wheels, fluid filled tires and a QA FEL.

/ M7040 price check please! #5  
I got quoted less than 49 for new 7060 cab, 12spd, creeper, loader, 3rd function, 2 remotes, air ride seat tax and delivery included. Built on website comes out around 56. I think the 2014 kubotas got the final tier 4 everyone is so scared of.
All xx60s are tier 4 final

/ M7040 price check please! #6  
That is a fair price. I paid very close to that $$$ on a 13 T4.75 with 1K one owner hours. I figured that I saved $12K for someone else breaking in the tractor. A well maintained Kubota at that number of hours is just broken in.

/ M7040 price check please! #7  
New simply means untested. If I could find what I want that was adult owned/operated that doesnt look like its been run through salt marsh/storm surge, constantly mud bogged or operating in a logging or scrap metal operation, Id be seriously considering used ones too.

Should be delivered by Saturday.

Got the dealer to install 3rd function valve and controls and adjust the tires out wider for no additional price. Pretty excited. Grapple should be in next week or so. Going to be getting a Shaver HD8 maybe next week as well. We have around 500 fence posts that got removed from the last hurricane. Looking forward to driving 10 footers in place.

17E2038E-8294-4B7B-8231-920547469C99.jpeg

Came in late last night actually. Sooner than I expected. Could not be more pleased.

/ M7040 price check please! #10  
Good lookin' tractor!