Mahindra 1626 Backhoe Install

/ Mahindra 1626 Backhoe Install #1  

ssssage

Tractor
Mahindra 1626
Buying a new 1626 and can't find one with the backhoe installed by the factory. So dealer wants to sell one where he installs a Mahindra backhoe. Anyone know any downside to that? Have always heard it's best to have it come installed by the factory.

/ Mahindra 1626 Backhoe Install #2  
Buying a new 1626 and can't find one with the backhoe installed by the factory. So dealer wants to sell one where he installs a Mahindra backhoe. Anyone know any downside to that? Have always heard it's best to have it come installed by the factory.
The dealers typically install the backhoes at their shop

/ Mahindra 1626 Backhoe Install #3  
We do it all the time at the dealership. No downside and we are very careful with the install and judicious in torquing each bolt to factory spec and thoroughly greasing all fittings.
Many of the factory installed fittings are not as thoroughly greased and we find bolts over and under torqued in PDI's

/ Mahindra 1626 Backhoe Install #4  
The dealers typically install the backhoes at their shop
I would say 80% come installed and 20% we install.
Backhoes are now very hard to come by currently so that percentage may change.

/ Mahindra 1626 Backhoe Install #5  
When working with Kubota, the only tractors that had the BH factory installed were the small BX series and then the specific built TLB's ie: B26, L35, L48, M59, etc.
All other tractors have the backhoe installed by the dealer. I have installed a number of the backhoes at the dealership and it does take a few hours, but is not an issue.

/ Mahindra 1626 Backhoe Install #6  
Can't find them now, but somewhere I have pictures of a shipment sitting on my LS Dealer's lot. The tractor, Hoe, MMM and FEL were all in separate crates numbered 1 - 4 as a single unit.

Dealer handled it all ... tires and whatever on the tractor, then prepare and install each piece.

/ Mahindra 1626 Backhoe Install #7  
My backhoe was installed by the dealer. I wouldn’t hesitate to do it over again.
8682FBE9-3C46-43C1-BA44-9E8CD71E5ADF.jpeg

/ Mahindra 1626 Backhoe Install #8  
Yep, buddy of mine has been waiting three months for his 1626 backhoe.

/ Mahindra 1626 Backhoe Install #9  
Yep, buddy of mine has been waiting three months for his 1626 backhoe.
With Kubota, they are claiming to be 14-18 months out w their backhoes as exclaimed by a dealer at a recent Northeast tractor seminar.
We ordered a backhoe for a Mahindra 5155 3 wks ago. It is purported to get here by the end of August. We shall see.

/ Mahindra 1626 Backhoe Install #10  
With Kubota, they are claiming to be 14-18 months out w their backhoes as exclaimed by a dealer at a recent Northeast tractor seminar.
We ordered a backhoe for a Mahindra 5155 3 wks ago. It is purported to get here by the end of August. We shall see.
I wasn't aware Kubota had backhoe delays. I knew about the FEL delay. Dealers here has several tractors with no FELs