Mahindra 2538 won’t start

/ Mahindra 2538 won’t start #1  

BillyBoyDurrin

Tractor
Mahindra 2538
It would run for hours and suddenly lose power and stall, not firing, now it won’t start at all. I replaced both fuel filters, they are full of fuel, battery is up, what else should I try?

/ Mahindra 2538 won’t start #2  
check the fuel solenoid is working

/ Mahindra 2538 won’t start #3  
It would run for hours and suddenly lose power and stall, not firing, now it won’t start at all. I replaced both fuel filters, they are full of fuel, battery is up, what else should I try?
Do you have fuel delivery to the injection pump (IP)? Chaning the fuel filter won't cure the problem if the fuel delivery is obstructed at the tank outlet, a pinched or damaged fuel line, debris in the filter head, failed lift pump (if installed), etc. I would disconnect the line that runs to the IP and hold a suitable container to catch the fuel and crank the engine over. You should have a CONTINUOUS gush of fuel from the fuel line.

If the fuel dribbles, or is intermittent, or you get no fuel at all, work your way back to fuel tank, component by component, until you find the blockage.

If you get a gush of fuel, it's possible that the fuel rack is stuck or, if you have a solenoid shut off, it may not be opening. Do you hear a click from the fuel solenoid when you turn on the key?

/ Mahindra 2538 won’t start #4  
did you get a root cause figured out ?

i had similar strange running issues and found that the issue was the ground cable was crap wire and a replacement one [w/ factory ends] solved all my issues...

/ Mahindra 2538 won’t start #5  
I had the same issue with my 2538, I had got bad fuel had to drain tank and filters ran fine after, Is the tractor cranking?