Mahindra 3325 not accelrating

/ Mahindra 3325 not accelrating #1  

double hunter

Gold Member
Tractor
Ford 1715
I just bought this 3325,,its been sitting a couple years, prev owner passed and family decided to sell,,heres my issues,,it will not accelerate,,it just idles,,the accelertor is working but nothing happens, im suspect the injector pump,,i had an older kubota that did this after setting and it was a link between the pump and governor,

/ Mahindra 3325 not accelrating #2  
I just bought this 3325,,its been sitting a couple years, prev owner passed and family decided to sell,,heres my issues,,it will not accelerate,,it just idles,,the accelertor is working but nothing happens, im suspect the injector pump,,i had an older kubota that did this after setting and it was a link between the pump and governor,
Hi Double Hunter, I wrecked a fan belt when my eMax was less that a week old..(dumb move on my part). Got it back to the barn, but the ecm would only let it idle until i put the new belt on.
Joe H.

/ Mahindra 3325 not accelrating #3  
Sounds like clogged fiel line coming out of tank. My o
08 3215 must be cleared occasionally

/ Mahindra 3325 not accelrating #4  
I remember years ago that some diesel injection pump racks would stick, so that the throttle would not respond. Careful though, 'cause they can stick wide open too.