Mahindra 5005 DI

/ Mahindra 5005 DI #1  

SharpTJ

Tractor
Ford 9n
I bought a Mahindra 5005 DI today and everything works great, but the brakes suck.

Where can I find a service manual for the machine or a video of a brake repair? Also, how did the dang hood open lol?

/ Mahindra 5005 DI #2  
I bought a Mahindra 5005 DI today and everything works great, but the brakes suck.

Where can I find a service manual for the machine or a video of a brake repair? Also, how did the dang hood open lol?
Anyone ever help you out? I'm new to the group and I have a service manual for this particular tractor

/ Mahindra 5005 DI
Nope, I have not been able to find a service manual anywhere... If you have one, I'd love to have a copy of it.

/ Mahindra 5005 DI #4  
Nope, I have not been able to find a service manual anywhere... If you have one, I'd love to have a copy of it.
The only option I have found is a printed copy, they literally had to print it and send it to me, it took 2 months to get and cost about $135 I am trying to figure out how I can put it in pdf format so I will have it forever and can share it, in the meantime I will try to send you what you need to get by, I have torn into mine and the brake system on these is weird, they are adjustable, the slack adjusters are turn buckle style, there is one underneath each floorboard coming out of the round brake housings, the housings are above and slightly in front of the rear axle housing on each side, I will try to send you detailed pics tomorrow if I can remember