Mahindra emax 25 hst service manual?.

/ Mahindra emax 25 hst service manual?. #1  

Mattt2778

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra Emax25 hst
Does anyone know where to get a service manual for a mahindra emax 25 hst? Usually my first purchase after buying any piece of equipment is the service manual. I inquired with my dealer and I was told they would call me once they found one (that was two months ago). Any info would be great, especially being as I'm a diy guy that's not into the hassles of transporting the tractor in the event of an issue.

Thanks,
Matt

/ Mahindra emax 25 hst service manual?. #2  

Chuckyhst25

Tractor
Manners else 25hst and max 24 hst
Does anyone know where to get a service manual for a mahindra emax 25 hst? Usually my first purchase after buying any piece of equipment is the service manual. I inquired with my dealer and I was told they would call me once they found one (that was two months ago). Any info would be great, especially being as I'm a diy guy that's not into the hassles of transporting the tractor in the event of an issue.

Thanks,
Matt
Hey Matt, I was just wondering if you ever found a good service manual, I have an e max 25 and a max23? Thank you

/ Mahindra emax 25 hst service manual?. #3  

claggstractors

Silver Member
Tractor
Several
Think those are the same as a TYM T254? At least chassis wise. If so DM me your email address and I can send the TYM service manual.

/ Mahindra emax 25 hst service manual?. #4  

claggstractors

Silver Member
Tractor
Several
This is in the forum but that's fine. May want to edit out your email address now though. Manual is sent. At this point in time it should be a requirement for equipment manufacturers to provide manuals online at least. Unfortunately, I don't have access to manuals for the Mitsubishi or M&M made Mahindras.