Mahindra emax 25 hst service manual?.

/ Mahindra emax 25 hst service manual?. #1  

Mattt2778

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra Emax25 hst
Does anyone know where to get a service manual for a mahindra emax 25 hst? Usually my first purchase after buying any piece of equipment is the service manual. I inquired with my dealer and I was told they would call me once they found one (that was two months ago). Any info would be great, especially being as I'm a diy guy that's not into the hassles of transporting the tractor in the event of an issue.

Thanks,
Matt

/ Mahindra emax 25 hst service manual?. #2  
Does anyone know where to get a service manual for a mahindra emax 25 hst? Usually my first purchase after buying any piece of equipment is the service manual. I inquired with my dealer and I was told they would call me once they found one (that was two months ago). Any info would be great, especially being as I'm a diy guy that's not into the hassles of transporting the tractor in the event of an issue.

Thanks,
Matt
Hey Matt, I was just wondering if you ever found a good service manual, I have an e max 25 and a max23? Thank you

/ Mahindra emax 25 hst service manual?. #3  
Think those are the same as a TYM T254? At least chassis wise. If so DM me your email address and I can send the TYM service manual.

/ Mahindra emax 25 hst service manual?. #4  
This is in the forum but that's fine. May want to edit out your email address now though. Manual is sent. At this point in time it should be a requirement for equipment manufacturers to provide manuals online at least. Unfortunately, I don't have access to manuals for the Mitsubishi or M&M made Mahindras.