Mahindra fuel shut off solenoid

/ Mahindra fuel shut off solenoid #1  

Big Jude

Tractor
Mahindra MAX 25
Does anyone have or know where I can get a engine schematic for a Mahindra MAX 25. I am having problems with tractor that shuts off after a few minutes. I changed fuel filter but the problem remains. Research indicate that it may be the solenoid, and I would have to change it out but I don't know where it is on the engine (amateur). My dealer is of no help, they would rather have me pay to tow it in and do it themselves (at what cost?). I could use some help. Thanks

/ Mahindra fuel shut off solenoid #2  
If it starts and runs for a short while it probably more likely a fuel starvation issue.
Try this, disconnect fuel line after the filter, does fuel flow freely? or dribble and almost stop.
That will determine if problem is before or after the filter.
Next re do this test with fuel cap removed.
Free flow open confirms bad cap venting.
If before you may have crud clogging the tank screen.
To confirm that back blow air into tank to de clog the screen.
If clogged screen then that's another issue to discuss later.

/ Mahindra fuel shut off solenoid
Thanks for suggestions, I will try that today.

/ Mahindra fuel shut off solenoid #4  
Wow, yet another. These things are dropping like flies lately.

It's usually a problem with water and/or corrosion in the wiring harness and connectors. There are several threads on here that might be of help to you if you run a search.

/ Mahindra fuel shut off solenoid #7  
I'm having similar problem. New solenoid? Radiator cap, Radiator is clean. About 10 minutes of heavy Bush hogging fuel seems to shut down. It will run longer if not working hard. Any suggestions appreciated.

/ Mahindra fuel shut off solenoid #8  
Saw similar problems on a small Kubota that a friend owns.
Started, ran and sputtered and stopped.
You should have seen the fuel filter! It was so packed with crud that it even collapsed.
New filter had it running like new.

/ Mahindra fuel shut off solenoid #9  
Saw similar problems on a small Kubota that a friend owns.
Started, ran and sputtered and stopped.
You should have seen the fuel filter! It was so packed with crud that it even collapsed.
New filter had it running like new.

That is what I am about to do on my 1533. Did you order online or dealership for the fuel filters?

/ Mahindra fuel shut off solenoid #10  
I'm having similar problem. New solenoid? Radiator cap, Radiator is clean. About 10 minutes of heavy Bush hogging fuel seems to shut down. It will run longer if not working hard. Any suggestions appreciated.
It was fuel filter. Thanks guys. I was way over thinking it. My Dad used to say, a poor man has poor ways..lol