MALWARE BLOCKED

/ MALWARE BLOCKED #1  

The kid

Elite Member
Tractor
1965 135 gasser, 1967 135 diesel
When I post in any area I am automatically subscribing to that thread. Default should be not subscibed and give the poster the option to subscribe.

Now back to the message title.

Let's say I post in five or more different threads. Now I am subscribed to those threads and now received emails of new post. If I click on that link in my email I get an alert from Avast Antivirus. "A threat has been detected" Ding Ding Ding"

Infection: HTML:Script-inf

What is causing this. What kind of code are you puting on the page that triggers a MALWARE ALERT?

Is anyone else getting these alerts when clicking an email link to TBN?

/ MALWARE BLOCKED #2  
You can change your default subscription mode under my home.

Not sure what would be causing that error; can you provide any other information from the alert? Does it happen when viewing any thread, or just some threads?

/ MALWARE BLOCKED #3  
I got a notice tonight for the first time using AVAST trying to go to page two of the thread: How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST? . It came up trying to view the thread, not from an e-mail notice in my case.

/ MALWARE BLOCKED
You can change your default subscription mode under my home.

Not sure what would be causing that error; can you provide any other information from the alert? Does it happen when viewing any thread, or just some threads?
This morning while searching for specific MF135 topics on Google search. Each and every hit that contains links back to TBN are now being reported by Avast. Avast blocks the page. Bummer.

/ MALWARE BLOCKED #6  
Just courious
Each day I log onto TBN I get a virus alert that is blocked and placed in vault.
Called 1 fuweif.exe Wim32/Cryptor.

Only on TBN and only one time on logging in.
Any suggestions?
This started about a week ago.
ken

/ MALWARE BLOCKED #10  
I'm using AVG. Consider it one of the best and M/S Essential
Seldom get any other warnings.

Thanks for the comments.
ken