Manuals operating and parts

/ Manuals operating and parts #1  

Maki66

Tractor
Farm pro 2420
I have a Farm pro 2420 and need manuals both operating and parts if anyone has them for downloading I would appreciate it

/ Manuals operating and parts #2  
   / Manuals operating and parts #3  
Yep, my CUT is a Mitsubishi.
First thing I did was buy all the manuals, shop, parts and owner's.
Best $$'s ever spent, but then I want a manual for everything I own as I like to DIY as much maintenance and repairs that I can.

Actually not for $$ savings as much as I enjoy mechanical activity and that satisfaction of accomplishment.

LOL, probably any savings have long gone to my tooling collection and between electronics, electricity, woodworking, building and metal working I sure have quite a collection.
OK, I've started to sell off some items like oscilloscopes and counters and special aviation tools that I simply no longer used.
Gone are my metal brake and stretcher/shrinker tools but still have all my air tools.

I once did an inventory priced at fair used market values and it was scary but then I always was good at recognizing a good deal and sure liked yard sales, auctions and liquidations.

Once I bought an auction lot of air tools and B4 loading my car I sold off enough items to cover my cost and still had the few that I really wanted.